A downloadable game
"Are you... a Fabled One?"
A voice echoes in the girl's mind before she opens her eyes. She is alone in a forest. A bow and several arrows lie at her side. She shakes her head to straighten her addled thoughts, but a disorienting haze lingers in her mind. In the thick bushes not far away, something stirs...
About this Game
Befabled delivers a single player experience that combines the tactical appeal of building your own deck with a puzzle-like linking system that governs how you play your cards, ensuring each battle is unique and exciting. Which cards will you recruit, and which cards will you play?
- Lose yourself in the story of the Fabled Ones, featuring a fantasy setting and a colorful cast of characters based on fairy tales
- 6 missions with seamless transitions from story sequences to battle sequences
- Expressive artwork and fully voiced battles bring the characters to life
- Chain one action after another by linking the colors of their cards and deliver a devastating blow to your opponent
- It's free!
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista/Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: ~500 MB Available Space
- Video Card: NVIDIA® Geforce 660 (Integrated Video Cards not recommended)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9
- Additional: 3-button mouse
Look for updates here: https://www.thaumaturgegames.com/blog/
Character art by: Anneliese Mak
Feel free to chat with us on Discord here
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.